CALL TO +359 879 25 20 35
MAIL TO ferri.archi@gmail.com




A SET OF PRINTS OF MY - FERRI ARCHITECTS you-tube CHANEL VIDEO INTRO



......

The idea is to post some videos

in my you-tube video chanel

with architectural things

and here to post some large scale prints

to use “AS IS” ONLY

The idea come from making a bowling holder
so – this is the glowing holder

Jumping ball
I had the idea to be very simple
just a ball going there and here
but the idea group-up :))))

The first part of logo
let call it – recomposing logo
:)))
o.k. - simple script animation
I write it, I use it extensive,
and here too

The second part of the logo
let call it – incoming logo
:)))
aaaa - again script animation
I create for not animation purposes,
but here I use it

And the “GRAND FINALE”
glowing, coming logo



,,,


link to this clip
FERRI ARCHITECTS you-tube CHANEL VIDEO INTRO?
ФЕРРИ АРХИТЕКТС Ю-ТЮБ КАНАЛ ВИДЕО ЗАСТАВКА


link to my you-tube video chanel
Ferri Architects


p.s. don't shoot the piano men ...